It is currently Fri 29 Mar, 2024 - 3:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Newmanskii's Application
PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct, 2011 - 6:25 pm 
Architect

Username on Minecraft:Newmanskii

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: about 9 months

What Timezone Are you in: Mountain Time (same as techy and belgeran)

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Colorado

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, some spanish, some french, tiny bit of swedish

Do you hold a Beta account: yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: Directly contact an admin from the forum as well as other ops that i know will respond to me. Also facebook techy and or belgeran. as well as let them know they are doing something wrong

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: first tell that person that they are breaking the rules and they shouldn't be doing that. then go to them and do the /b command to show they are griefing then take a screenshot and post it to the forums and also again tell techy and belgeran

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): On a beta server i played on for about 6 months, I am an admin on supersmashcraft.minecraft.cm

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I have many connections with other ops, i have a lot of administration experience in minecraft. I am fairly mature and have experience with dealing with younger kids because on my server our average age is about 13. In school i do forensics so i am good with public speaking which helps with being able to talk to people about what ever they want.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: when i first joined, this was the very first minecraft server I was on so i really enjoyed playing the game, so i wanted to make sure i wont do anything wrong. I check the rules pretty much every time I get on and I read the terms and conditions on the forums every time i get on the forum which is pretty often since i have been waiting for this.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: there have been a few new notifications on the beta server recently, but on classic i am not able to recall seeing any thing new that caught my eye.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I can and have advertised for the server on my youtube as well as other places like my steam group. I have given 3rd party ideas for changes and different things that should be happening on the beta server as well as the classic server via techy and belgeran

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: i usually ignore people, but if they keep doing it i will send them a private message telling them that they are bothering me and are crossing the line at what they are doing. if they keep doing it i will talk to either a super-op or an admin in game and on the forums

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins as follow in no specific order: Zion Fox, Countyfan1, Haza666, Rogiler, Techy and Belgeran. Ops:xerox218, Gara5, StealthPilotMinian14, Mapsapp, Lavaburrow, redFox102, Satan360, Warpuppy, ammar, not light(jackel), kakapoeooee

Two words to describe you: friendly, reliable

Signed: Newmanskii

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]