It is currently Tue 16 Apr, 2024 - 1:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct, 2011 - 6:16 pm 
Super Operator

Username on Minecraft: hardscoping_king

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 3 months

What Timezone Are you in: EST

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):Boston, Massachusetts

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English and basic Spanish

Do you hold a Beta account: No.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: Kindly in whisper inform him of what he is doing wrong. If it continues I will report to an sop+ privatly

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: If grief is minor, I will summon the user to the grief and kindly ask them to fix it. If they do not I will kick him and report on the forums or inform an op+. If they do fix it I will give them a warning and also inform an op+ if they come on that that user has a warning. If grief is major or they reach there third warning I will kick them and report on forums or tell an op+.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): My own (inactive at the moment)

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I have experience with op+ commands from being on my server.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: I read the terms every 3-4 weeks and the rules daily.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: Rule 7 was changed slightly,"It is requested that all users speak English in global chat." was added on.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I am on constantly informing lower ranks of rules, helping them with commands or reporting and searching for grief. I plan on helping the server more by being able to ban and also giving people well deserved promotions. Also I plan on holding building competitions in my personal map to encourage people to make bigger and better builds.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: In whisper, kindly ask them to stop and also inform them of the possible consequences. If they proceed I will inform an sop+ privately as soon as I can.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:Admins: Techy10, haza666, ZionFox, countyfan1, Belgeran and Rogiler. Sops: ammar18, jakelfc(dark), TheWarPuppy and kakpooee(although I have never seen him) Ops: xerox218, RedFox102, Ogara5, lavaburrow, Satan360100, minian14 and Mapsapper (although I have only seen him once on classic) HalfOps:Dmason173

Two words to describe you: Friendly, helpful

Signed: hardscoping_king

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]