It is currently Fri 26 Apr, 2024 - 1:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Sniper's App
PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct, 2011 - 4:39 pm 
Builder

Username on Minecraft: KSISniper47

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 2 and a half months

What Timezone Are you in: Eastern

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Indiana

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

Do you hold a Beta account: Yep

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: I politely whisper to them what I believe they are doing wrong, if it continues, report to an admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: I'm an agent, so if it was minor grief I would warn them and ask them to fix it. If they don't listen I would ask them again, if they ignore me I would temp ban then and call for an op on the chatbox or wait for an op to see the grief.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): Vortex Freebuild

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I'm very active, and I'm familiar with most moderation commands.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Rules, once a week. Terms and Conditions, once a month.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: Rule 7 was re-worded.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I'm always watching for grief, and looking to help people throughout the server. I plan to make Hawknet grief free, and keep the community friendly with one another.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: I would ask them to stop in whisper, no need for everyone to get involved. If it continues, report him to an admin.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins: Zion, County, Haza, Techy, Belg, and Rog
SuperOps: Jake, Ammar, Warpuppy, and Kaka
Ops: Satan, Ogara, Xerox, Mapsapper, Minian, Lava, and Redfox
HalfOps: Dmason

Two words to describe you: Active, Helpful

Signed: Sniper

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]