It is currently Tue 23 Apr, 2024 - 7:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue 11 Oct, 2011 - 9:01 pm 
Agent

Username on Minecraft: Igloosaurus

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: About 6-7 months

What Timezone Are you in: GMT+2

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Finland

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, Swedish, Finnish, a medium amount of Spanish.

Do you hold a Beta account: I do indeed.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: Tell him/her (respectfully, of course). If he/she doesn't listen, I'll tell another op/admin or post it on here.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: Summon them to the location and ask them to repair it. If they refuse, kick them and submit a report on forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): None.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I find I enjoy keeping things orderly, and some people might call me an instinctive leader. I would do my absolute best to keep Hawknet free of griefers. Also I spend a lot of time on Hawknet, which means I can effectively keep an eye on things.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Rules, about every once a week. Terms, perhaps once a month.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: Nope.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I have been kicking griefers in the absence of any higher ranks, as well as helping others, either with builds or questions about the server. When I'm an op, I plan to do the same things, but I could give ranks and ban griefers.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: Tell him/her that he/she is hurting my feelings, and please could they stop. If they persist, I would tell another op/admin I trust.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Zionfox, Haza666, Countyfan1, Rogiler, Techy, Jake, Ogara, Ammar, Xerox, Satan, Mapsapper, Warpuppy, Redfox. (I've heard there's a few more, but I haven't met them.)

Two words to describe you: Helpful and Happy

Signed: Igloosaurus

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]