It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 3:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat 05 Mar, 2016 - 9:14 pm 
Engineer

Username on Minecraft:TheFatFlamingo

Rank at Hawknet SMP: Engineer

Rough estimate of your time there so far: I have been on the server for two years.

What Timezone Are you in?: I am in British standard time.

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): United Kingdom, Kent

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): I speak English as my native language.

Have you been banned from our services before?: No I have not.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I would kindly ask them to stop, and explain to them the rules of the server. If they then carried on there thing I thought was wrong i would give them a strike or if it was really bad possibly ban them but this is a last resort.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I would tell the user to stop and that it is against the server rules. If they proceeded to carry on I would take screen shots to provide proof of what they are doing and report it to staff.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): I was admin on a friends server before but that only had 5 people on it.

What skills can you bring to the Op team?: I am a humerus and easygoing. I have a basic understanding of world edit and will help with bringing in more players to the server. I can be very helpful to new people and get on with everyone in the server. Overall i could help to improve the experience that hawknet offers and help to maintain it.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: I read the terms and conditions when i am not certain of them.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: No there hasn't been any changes.

Are you registered for the Dynamic Map?: Yes I am.

What version of SMP are we running?: The server is currently running the newest version which is 1.9.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have helped new members to the server

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I am a easy going person so I will try to ignore them for as long as i can and ask them politely to leave me alone. If they continue i will report them to a member of staff.

Name the current Admins, SOps and Ops of the server: Zionfox, Satan, Matrix, ohnoooeh, hardscope, crooftygirl2000, gdssdg, zcrazytboy, setsuna, Haza and Ogara5

Two words to describe you: Forgiving and Empathetic.

Signed:TheFatFlamingo

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2016 - 4:34 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately, you didn't make this around of applications, however please feel free to apply again in the next round.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]