It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 11:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri 22 Jul, 2011 - 2:45 pm 
Admin

Username on Minecraft:
Ogara5

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
Since I was hit by a Stat reset bug I can't honestly remember.
Rough estimate of 4-5 Months and several hours.

What Timezone Are you in: UTC (although I admittingly have no idea what this means.)

Your Location? (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):England, West Midlands

Languages you speak? (Your native language plus any secondary languages):

English

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:

This hasn't actully happened on Hawknet Freebuild (thankfully.) But if the situation was to occur I'd use wisper to speak with the Operator as to the what and why of their actions. If I didn't belive the reasons justified the action I would explain my point using logical and rationalized thinking, if the sitution escalated I would contact Admins directly with the time and date of the incursion, thereby making a log search easier and more accreuate

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I work by a three strike system depending on severity.
If minor I give a warning
If they continue but it's still minor I warn them again normally attached as a kick message.
If they continue or the grief is severe I tempban

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers? (server name and experience): None

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?:
I don't belive that is for me me to say but for Operators and Admins to decide, however if you are asking my opinion aswell then I guess I'd have to go by how much I've contributed to making Hawknet Freebuild a happier place to play.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?:

I revise the terms and conditions whenever I feel I've forgotten somthing important.
Saying that however the more you revise somthing the more lightly you are to remember it.
On average I check onse a month to revise and see if any changes have been made.

Sever Rules I check whenever I know the rules have been breached but can't remember what number rule has been offended. this is significantly often useally several times a day.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?:
Non off the top of my head.
The last cange made to server rules that I specically note was the closing of the Rule 6 loophole following an incident I reported about a month and a half ago. Whether the incident directly lead to the change of rule 6 from
'Keep bad language to a minimum'
to
'No bad Language'
Or whether just coincidence I can not say.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:

Tough Question as this is mostly down to perception of individauls. From my view I've helped in many ways whether it be Protecting our Sever from being defiled by Greifers or Nazism to providing aid to fellow User who request it whether for commands help or help to speed up a build. My most recent note worthy contribution not actully being on the server but the forums. 'Reporting Grief Aid' in the tutourial section.
As an Operator I'll be able to protect the server more directly and hopefully be able help more of our severs players in ways I could not have aided them before.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
(I orignally forgot to answer this question I hope editing is allowed if not, sorry)
I'd use wisper to speak with the Operator or use OP chat so that if other OPs are on they'd be aware there is a problem but I would ensure that no minors could get involed. If things turn agressive however I would stand down and alert Adminastrators directly. Agressiveness never solved any problems in life and only leads to uneeded conflict.
Once dealt with I would forget the whole thing and start over, holding grudges never helped any one either.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server?:
Admins: Zion Fox, Countyfan1, Haza666
Super Operators Dark(Jakelfc), Techy10, TheWarpuppy, Kakapoeooee, Rogiler(Newly appionted)
Operators: Belgeran, Lavaburrow, Redfox101, tytal(Formally know as mapsapper), Ammar18, Minian.
Half Operators: ReknownedShark

And that all I think.

Two words to describe you?: Strict, Flexible (when logic fails)

Signed:

[Andromeda Saint]Ogara5

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]