It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 11:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Redfox102's application
PostPosted: Wed 29 Jun, 2011 - 2:19 am 
Admin

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 50 days.

What Timezone Are you in: Eastern standard

Your Location? (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Usa

Languages you speak? (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I would let him know that what he is doing is wrong and i would ask him nicely to stop, if he didn't stop i would report him to an admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: Warn him three times, if he didn't stop i would tempban him, gather evidence (screenshots, usernames etc) and report him in the forums. If the grief was really severe, i would tempban him immediately, gather evidence and report him on the forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers? (server name and experience): None.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I am a trusted member of hawknet freebuild, I've never griefed anything, I try my best to abide by the rules, I'm very active on the server, I'm very friendly, i don't abuse commands, i love to help anyone who needs it and i don't tolerate griefers.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: Edit: I read the rules at least once a week and i read the terms and conditions once every 3 weeks. (I apologize for my first answer, i misread the question.)

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: I'm not able to look, as the server has been full for a while now so i don't know the numbers, but i believe the rule that was added is "Respect your fellow members".

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I've tempbanned/kicked griefers, I've helped people who needed it, ive shown people commands they didn't know and how/when to use them, when people break the rules i make them aware of it and I've added quite a few builds to different maps if that counts ;) When i become an operator i plan on doing more to help, like look at peoples builds and rank them up if they deserve it, ban griefers and undo any damage they have done, and i could do any maintenance that needs to be done to maps (like clearing guest every day). (Once again i apologize for my first answer, i skimmed through this question and didn't give a full answer)

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I would politely ask him to stop, and if he did not i would report him to an admin.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server?: Belgeran, Ammar, Lavaburrow, Rogiler, Techy, Haza, Warpuppy, Minian, ZionFox, Countyfan and Mapsapper.

Two words to describe you?: Friendly and Helpful

Signed: RedFox102

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]