It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 12:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed 12 Jan, 2011 - 1:27 am 
Agent

Username on Minecraft: TheWarpuppy

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Advbuilder

Rough estimate of your time there so far: About 60-70 hours over one month

What Timezone Are you in: GMT -6 (Central Standard Time)

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: Report the situation privately to an Admin. If no Admins are on at the time, discuss the situation privately with that OP. If he/she continues to behave that way, keep silent, don't make it public, and then report it to an Admin later.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: Confirm that the person is griefing with /about or /b. Confront the person and tell them to stop griefing and fix their damage. If he/she refuses to obey, then tempban them and report the situation to an OP+ later.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience):

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?: I am one of the senior-most Advbuilders on the server (with only a few exceptions), and I know how to handle a dangerous situation when one emerges. I can keep a level head, don't get angry or petty, and I never abuse power. Even though I have never been an OP on another server, I generally know McLawl commands very well and it wouldn't take me long to learn new ones. Also, I am able to get on occasionally during school hours, which I know many other people are not able to do.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have built many quality buildings, most notably my TIE Fighter and Spleef Arena (these are in the show-off section of this forum). Whenever I don't have a project that I am working on and there are no OPs online, I patrol guest for griefers and try to undo damage that I find. It's very tedious work, and if I get OP I know I could do this job much more effectively if I can undo and perm-ban griefers. Also, if I'm OP, I can help out with the promotion situation (you have no idea how many people think I'm an Operator and beg me for promotions once they hit 5k blocks).

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: Discuss the situation privately in whisper or OP chat. Try to resolve the situation peacefully. If there is no resolution, contact an Admin and have him help out.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Zionfox, Mapsapper, Kakapoeooee, Haza666, Masochistic, RenownedShark, Jakelfc

Two words to describe you: Mature, fair

Signed: TheWarpuppy

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 - 6:51 am 
Admin

Application accepted. Welcome aboard!

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]