It is currently Sat 20 Apr, 2024 - 12:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat 05 Mar, 2016 - 8:29 pm 
Operator

Username on Minecraft:
FloatingFatMan

Rank at Hawknet SMP:
Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
4 and a half years

What Timezone Are you in?:
UTC (English)

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
England, Kent

Languages you speak (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English, and school level Spanish

Have you been banned from our services before?:
No

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:
I would ask a member of the Admin team if their actions are indeed wrong, and if they are, I would inform him/her, using /msg, that what they are doing is wrong, according to an Admin, and suggestions for making it right. If they do not listen, I would inform a higher member of the Op/Admin team of their actions.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
I would ask them to stop with a few chances first, but if they do not comply, I would temporarily ban them, and give an Operator+ their details for them to be banned at a later date, and if I can not contact one, I would create a report in the appropriate reports forum.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):
A Garry's Mod TTT server ("Splash Attack Gaming"), if that counts. I was a Moderator for about 5 months until I became inactive.

What skills can you bring to the Op team?:
I can recognise when someone is breaking the rules, and responsibly deal with the matter, along with being able to communicate with everyone on the server well. I am also lenient, but know when a punishment is needed, and give them out rightfully, and respectfully.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?:
I try to read them every month, but sometimes I cannot, if there are reasons such as internet being down, etc.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?:
No

Are you registered for the Dynamic Map?:
Yes

What version of SMP are we running?:
Minecraft 1.9

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:
I have reported many griefers and other rule breakers during my time at Hawknet, and dealt with a few myself, and have helped quite a few newer people out with getting started, or if they did not know a cirtain command, etc. If I became an Operator, I would continue to rid the server of rule breaking players, while keeping the happy atmosphere, and helping other players if they need it, along with regularly come online to talk to players, and have fun.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
I would ask him/her (using Operator chat) to politely stop, depending on the matter, and if they did not, I would inform a member of the Admin team, and give details of the harassment.

Name the current Admins, SOps and Ops of the server:
Admins: ZionFox, Haza, OGara5, Setsuna, zcrazytboy, Satan360100 (Congrats)
SuperOps: Craftygirl2000, Hardscope, ohnoooew
Operators: gdssdg, AnotherMatrix

Two words to describe you:
Kind, Humoristic

Signed:
FloatingFatMan

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2016 - 4:38 pm 
Admin

Congratulations on your promotion to the op team.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]