It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 4:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep, 2013 - 4:36 pm 
Operator

Username on Minecraft: AnotherMatrix

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant/Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far: About a year and a few months now.

What Timezone Are you in?: GMT

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Newcastle, England.

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, French, Spanish, and I know a tad bit of Latin. x3

Do you hold a Paid Minecraft account?: Yes.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: It depends on what kind of wrong they're doing. If I think that they're handling a situation wrong, then I contact them through using whisper or /msg and suggest a more constructive method to deal with it. However, if they still don't listen, then I'd contact another operator+ via Skype and ask them for help.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I politely ask them to stop with three chances, but if they fail to listen then I kick them from the server, take a screenshot of the grief they have commited, and post it on the Hawknet Abuse Forums. If they continue to keep coming on the server and attempting to grief then I ban them for 30 minutes whilst waiting for an operator+ to arrive.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): AJ's Creative (Operator), KinuriCraft (Admin)

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I think I suit it better than any of the other applicants because I do my best to help out with the server as much as I can, I check the forums daily and come on both the Classic and SMP servers regularly. I also have a strong and firm trust with the Hawknet staff and have a very friendly attitude towards new members to the Hawknet community.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: About every month or so.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: No.

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it? (Information can be gained inside the server): HawkServ v67.6.1.1

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: If there has been any grief I've reported it to an Operator+ or on the forums, and if there has been some sort of argument going on on the server I try to get to the bottom of it as quickly as I can and attempt to resolve it, along with helping people out with any building projects they need a hand with, too. If anyone has needed help with information about the server or with commands, I always give them helpful advice or if I do not know myself point the way to someone who does happen to know.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I ask them nicely to be patient for a few moments while I finish what I'm currently doing. Once I'm done, I ask them what it is that needs doing. If it's something completely unnecessary and illegal to the server, then I'd refuse and advise that they don't do it themselves or ask another person again, then alert someone of a higher rank just so they're aware of what's going on.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins: ZionFox, OGara5, Haza666, Techy10, Belgeran, Roglier.
Super Operators: Satan360100, Craftygirl2000, Redfox102, Hardscoping_king, ohnooew
Operators: Igloosaurus, ozonez, Waffle1242

Two words to describe you: Kind and willing.

Signed: Matrix

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 14 Oct, 2013 - 8:46 pm 
Admin

Congratulations on making HalfOp! :3

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]