It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 11:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 - 1:31 am 
Agent

Username on Minecraft:
Belgeran

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
One and a Half Months

What Timezone Are you in:
MDT

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:
Talk in private sort out differences peacefully to avoid hurting feelings if persists private message an admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
Warn the person (2 times) if they persist with the griefing tempban.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience):
Op in Rogiler's server but haven't gotten to do much because of time zone difference.

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?
I am more qualified for Operator because I try to make Hawknet a place where people can build and not be griefed so I make sure that the guests that come in behave and have fun. I also try to follow the rules as closely as possible.
What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:

I have helped Hawknet Freebuild In many ways. When the new update took place I explored the commands that were available and reported to Zion any commands that should not be allowed for the ranks. Also, I help patrol guest for griefers so that Hawknet is a better place to build. Another way I have helped Hawknet is teaching fellow Hawks how to use the commands they have.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
In this situation I would resort to whisper or private chat to talk it over and sort things out. If the problem continues leave a private message on Zion, Country, or mapps' forum account so that they may talk to the other operator privately about the issue.
Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
For The Admins we got: Noble (Z)ion, Strong Count, and Mapps who I haven't really gotten to talk to. The Ops are: Powerful Jackelfry, The Adventurous Warpuppy, Ticky Techy, and the Unactive Maso and Shark, and who could forget the honorable Kaka and Haza
Two words to describe you:
Dependable, Trustworthy

Signed:
Bel(G)eran

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 25 Mar, 2011 - 12:37 am 
Builder

Accepted, Welcome to the team ^^

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]