It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ohnoooew's Application
PostPosted: Wed 02 Jan, 2013 - 3:03 am 
Super Operator

Username on Minecraft: Ohnoooew

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 11 months (Feb 2012)

What Timezone Are you in?: GMT 0:00

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Wiltshire, Uk

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, passable French and German

Do you hold a Paid Minecraft account?: Yes.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: Tell them politely to stop, it they continue report the incident to a trusted Admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I will the warn the player that what they are doing is against the rules, if then continue i will then use /tempban and report the incident to an Op+ using the Forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): Admin (my own server: disbanded) Sop: Kicevo's server (Disbanded)

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I am trusted by the majority of the Op team and i get on well with almost everyone in the Hawknet community, i suggest way in which Hawknet can be improved and i help keep the servers grief free. Also i know the commands gained upon Operator from previous servers so i am knowledgeable about what i will be able to do

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: Rules: once a week, or whenever im unfamiliar with something, T&c's: Once a month

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: no.

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it (Information can be gained inside the server): HawkServ: v67.6.1.1

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have Reported and dealt with grief on the servers, i suggest new ways to improve the service. i help people who have problems and am friendly to new people who have joined the server.
Once i become an Operator i will use the new commands to continue to help keep the peace within the community, i'll help keep the servers grief free and continue to help members.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: Politely tell the Operator to stop, if they continues report the incident to another trusted Op or Admin

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins: Zionfox, Roglier, Techy10, Belgeran, Haza666 and Ogara5
Sops: Dmason, Redfox, Craftygirl, Thewarpuppy, Satan360100
Ops: Igloo, Hardscope, Ozonez, Waffle, Minian, Xantos

Two words to describe you: Friendly, Helpful

Signed: Ohnoooew

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 04 Jan, 2013 - 5:28 pm 
Admin

Congratulations, you're application has been accepted and the team has chosen you has it's latest member. Welcome aboard the OP Team.
Your new rank upon the acceptance of this application is Half-Op. It is a rank we use as both a teaching and trial period, but do remember that even as a full operator you will still continue to learn many marvolous things. We hope you will accept this responsibility with honour.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]