It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 4:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Techy's Application
PostPosted: Mon 07 Mar, 2011 - 12:42 am 
Agent

Username on Minecraft: Techy10

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Adv Builder

Rough estimate of your time there so far: Months, Over 30 hours online I believe.

What Timezone Are you in: Mountain Time.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: Send them a private message and deal with the situation privatly. If it progresses bring it to an administrator.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I warn them, twice. Gain evidence such as a screen shot, and Kick/TempBan them.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): I am an Operator on a Beta server-Has no name.

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?: This is a challenging Question as most Adv Builders have earned my respect, but I believe that my loyalty and dependability and flexability set me apart from others.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have built several buildings and structures, helped Guests and Builders build and feel at home. I also include others in the things I make and do.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I private message them and talk to them. If it is not resolved, the situation is brought either to a super op or to an Administrator.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: XionFox, Mapsapper,OPs(Superop/Op) Masochistic, Renowned Shark, Jakel, Haza, Warpuppy, and kaka.

Two words to describe you: Patient, Resourceful.

Signed: Têçhý10

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Techy's Application
PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar, 2011 - 8:27 pm 
Admin

Congratulations on making Half Op, we hope you make full operatorship soon.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]