It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 12:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: ozonez's application
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 9:50 am 
Builder

Username on Minecraft:Ozonez.

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:Assistant.

Rough estimate of your time there so far:10 months.

What Timezone Are you in:MST.

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):Malaysia.

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):English.

Do you hold a Beta account: Negative.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do:i will inform him by using whisper that he is doing something wrong but if he continues ill report him on the admins and screenshot the evidence.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do:i will use /b and highlight to find the player who griefs the build then if the griefs is possible to repair I'll ask him kindly to repair it and give him a warning but if he continues I'll use 60 minutes tempban on him since I am an assistant and report it at the hawknet's forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): none.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants:I'll always online where the other operators arent and I will use this advantage to ban the griefers.I'll always help the players who needed and i will not tolerate to griefers.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: I read the rules once a week to see if there is any changes.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: I noticed that the rule 5 added no rude/offensive skins.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator:I have help the server by tempban griefers and report it to the forum abuse section and once I have become an operator I will help the server by ban and undo the griefers action so that the players can continue on their builds.I also will promote to any players that is deserved to be promoted.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do:I'll kindly ask him/her to stop.but if he/she still continues I'll report him/her to the admins .

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:half-op : none
operators : Minian14, Lavaburrow, Redfox102,Xerox218, Mapsapper, Satan360100, Dmason173, Holidayuw (Waffle).
super operators : Thewarpuppy, Kakapoeooee, Jakelfc, Ammar18, Ogara5.
Admins : ZionFox, countyfan1, haza666, rogiler, Haza666, Rogiler, Belgeran, Techy10.

Two words to describe you:Active and Helpfull.

Signed: Ozonez.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: ozonez's application
PostPosted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012 - 2:38 pm 
Admin

Congratulations on your promotion to the op team. :D

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]