It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 10:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: My application.
PostPosted: Tue 11 Oct, 2011 - 5:37 pm 
Agent

• Username on Minecraft:Dmason173

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far:2011- 1- 11

What Time zone Are you in: Eastern

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):The United States of America

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):English and some Spanish

Do you hold a Beta account: Yes, but sadly I can't get on beta at the moment.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do:Ask them to stop via /whisper and if they don’t alert another op to help with the situation

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: Depending on the severity of the grief either warn them three times and if they keep doing it tempban them and alert an op when they get on or tempban immediately and tell an op when they get on.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):I am a half op on Xerox’s social freebuild but that happened only a few days before it went down.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: While nothing makes me more suitable that the others, I believe I could do more to help the server as an op than as an assistant.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Server rules more often then the terms and conditions, but I do read the terms and conditions every once in a while.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: No.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: Try to prevent any grief and help anyway I can and I will do the best I can as an op if I get the position.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: Use /whisper to ask them to stop and if they don’t stop ask another op or an admin to help with the situation.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: Zionfox, Countyfan1, and Haza666. Super ops: Techy10, Jakelfc, TheWarPuppy, Kakapoeooee , Rogiler and Belgeran. Ops: Xerox218, Lavaburrow, Ogara5, Redfox102, Mapsapper and Ammar18.

Two words to describe you: Kind and Helpful.

Signed: Dmason173

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]